These rules will be enforced upon the Roleplaying community of Soul Eater Fanon. Failure to respect these rules will result in being submitted for Deletion or Godmodding.
- Rule 1
- NO GODMODDING:
- Make your character plauseable within the physical realm, meaning, allow your character to have some weaknesses against foes.
- Characters cannot be hybrids like a Kishin and a Death Scythe, a Kishin and a Witch, A Death Scythe and a Witch, or all three combined.
- Only Meisters/Weapons (including Death Scythes) can have Clairvoyance to avoid Godmodding.
- Only Meisters/Weapons and Kishin can have Black Blood to avoid Godmodding.
- Only those who have at least one Witch can have one of these Clowns; either one Black Clown or one Purple-Dyed Clown. These clowns are not for each Witch though, only one altogether, and they cannot be switched out for each other.
- Although Meisters/Weapons are allowed these options, they cannot both Clairvoyance and Black Blood; they are only allowed one of them.
- Soul Resonances count as an enhancement for Meister/Weapons.
- Rule 2
- No more than two Kishin and three Death Scythes are allowed, although the number of Witches and Meister/Weapons is
- Rule 3
- A Meister cannot have more than two weapons. Unless a sensible reason is given on the Talk Page on why you should have more than two, that is the limit.
- Rule 4
- If a group is being formed, remember: a group can only have up to six members, three Meisters and three Weapons. Any more is restricted. If a Meister has two weapons, it counts, so a Self-Using Weapon must be added to said group to sustain a limited number of members.
- Rule 5
- No profanity is allowed on any article, except for cursing. Cursing is allowed. Because we like saying shitfuck. A lot.**
- Rule 6
- Be creative and have a great time!
*This does not mean you can go all crazy and have a billion articles with no information.
**This does include nudity, drugs, and vandalism.