Grimm was the older and much more powerful of the two original Death's and one half of the reason there are two names for Death; Death and the Grim Reaper. Grimm's type of "madness" is rage and when he is around even the slightest amount of "madness" he becomes extremely enraged and is liable to attack allies as well as his enemies which makes him an extremely high level double edged sword when fighting Kishin. Though he never killed anyone and lived to regret it, he has however killed many people some would consider innocent.
Power Level is measured in the abilitiy to inflict and resist damage.
Physically he is easily the most powerful being in the Soul Eater Universe. Compared to other Universes such as the Dragon Ball or Asura's Wrath Universes he is stronger than any of the characters in either by quite a lot.
His Soul is by far the most powerful of all beings in either Universe besides the Creator. He can fly using Soul Wavelength and can also use various Soul Wavelength based techniques. When using his Death Orb he has unlimited power over destruction.
Death Scythes are an immensely powerful weapon in the Soul Eater Universe.
Dust at her base form is extremely powerful even without her meister, Grimm. Her base form allows her to severe body parts like a normal scythe but the difference is when Dust severes a body part it turns into smaller than molecule sized dust that cannot grow back with any supernatural healing or regeneration capabilities.
- Witch Hunter Ability (Dust Blast): When Dust uses her Witch Hunter Ability she gains flaming red ancient Grim Reaper symbols and lauches up to 100 blasts (all expanding with distance) of dust which is so dry it turns anyone caught in it into smaller than molecule sized dust. Anything destroyed by this technique cannot grow back with any supernatural healing or regeneration capabilities. It can reach up to 100 meters with absolute minimal effort but can go much further the more effort put into the technique.
- Genie Hunter Ability (Dust Wave): When Dust uses her Genie Hunter Ability her blade turns black and it still has flaming red ancient Grim Reaper symbols and launches a huge wave of dust which is still so dry it turns anyone caught in it into smaller than molecule sized dust. Anything destroyed by this technique cannot grow back with any supernatural healing or regeneration capabilties. It can reach up to 10 km with absolute minimal effort but can go up to one whole solarsystem range and it can reach that distance almost instantly.
- Kishin Hunter Ability (Dust Storm and Wave Combo): When Dust uses her Kishin Hunter Ability she becomes entirely black except for the still flaming red ancient Grim Reaper symbols while the attack is active. It creates a huge storm of dust that is so dry it turns anyone caught in it into smaller than molecule sized dust. It is essentially a settup technique because it's made to block an opponent from exiting (should be noted the attack has a core without dust made for battle without any interuptions). It can be used in conjunction with a huge wave of dust that is again so dry it turns anyone aught in it into dust (this conjunction technique is undodgable due to it covering the entire empty core of the storm). Anything destroyed by this technique cannot grow back with any supernatural healing or regeneration capabilities.
When Despair cuts anyone it fills their mind, body, and soul with extremely deep feeling of despair, regret, and fear, (which can create a variety of effects like massively weakening any that get cut) this effect will affect anyone even if the said person doesn't or even can't normally feel this way. It should be noted that Despair looks exactly like Dust in all four variations.
- Witch Hunter Ability (Aura): When Despair uses her Witch Hunter Ability she gains an aura around herself (reaching around 100 meters) that has the same effect as Despair's basic cutting ability except this one specifically target enemies to Grimm which is known through Grimms ability to sence killer intent and any negative emotions (should be noted that when this aura affects anyone they also become a vessel for this aura which enhances the range by another 100 meters).
- Genie Hunter Ability (Super Aura): This technique is essentially a bigger variation than Despair's regular aura (reach up to 500 meters) with the same effect.
- Kishin Hunter Ability (Grimm Aura): This technique is again essentially a bigger variation of Despair's super aura (reaching up tyo 1 000 km's) except the only difference is that this version not only fills their mind, body, and soul with an extremely deep feeling of despair, regret, and fear, the effect is so severe that the affected people either kill themselves or instantly retreat or forfeit depending on the willpower of the affected person.
Harvester (a fusion of Dust and Despair)EditAfter Grimm learned the Fusion Dance from Goku, he immediatel taught it to Dust and Despair. When the learned it Harvester was born because she's a weapon he can stay fused for only 15 minutes but in that time she have unrivalled power. She can use all techniques of Dust and Despair but they are much worse. Harvester being made of both Dust and Despair goes through the exact same changes in all four variations. It should be noted that comparing Harvester to Dust and Despair is like trying to compare Videl and Hercule with Goku and Vegeta in GT while in Super Saiyan 4.
Random Abilities are any abilities that don't count as basic, With Hunter, Genie Hunter, or Kishin Hunter abilities and are therefore listed as random.
- Death Wings: Both Weapons and their fusion form can grow 2 skeletal wings from Grimms back that allows them to fly and move much faster as well as jump higher. These wing also attack and defend as their meister does. The fact that they are near indestructible and constantly age things that come into contact with them makes them excellent at both.
- Weapon Manifestation: Both Weapons and their fusion form can manifest weapons anywhere on their body and can use their abilities without the need of a meister making them very deadly.
Reaper FormEditDue to Grimm having such immense power as a Shinigami he has ascended that of a regular Shinigami. In this form he resemble the common depiction of the Grim Reaper. He gains immense physical capabilities able to easily compete with people of Goku's caliber. If he's hurt even destroyed he can completely reform from a single memory, he is virtually impossible to defeat because he can regenerate almost instantly.
Death OrbEditIt should be noted that the Death Orb is an invincible relic that grants the person that possesses it enormous power. It should also be noted that the Death Orb cannot be simple taken or stolen. It has to be given.
- Death Manipulation: It allows Grimm to control, create, and be immune to death.
- Power Manipulation: It allows Grimm to take a persons power by simply causing their death with the Death Orb.
- Age Manipulation: It allows Death to instantly age a person or object beyond repair or reverse a persons age to their prime.
- Reality Warping: It allows Grimm to warp reality on a multiversal scale.
- Time Warping: It allows Grimm to warp time in any method he sees fit.
- Space Warping: It allows Grimm to warp space in any method he sees fit.
- Existance Erasing: It allows Grimm to erase a person, place, or thing from existance.
- Black Cosmic Energy: Black Cosmic Energy is a type of energy that allows Grimm to create and control Black Holes. Since they are made by the Death Orb they are far more powerful and larger than regular Black Holes. The fact that one of these artificially created Black Holes is capable of destroying whole Galaxies is incredible.
- Death Sense: It allows Grimm to immediately sense when a friend is going to die and how, inorder to avoid it.
Through the use of his Soul Wavelength Grimm can fly at amazing speeds.
Techniques are and attacks that Grimm knows both offensive and defensive.
Offensive represents only offensive techniques.
- Quasar: Can create a super massive black hole (much larger and more destructive than a regular black hole) with a frontal absorption. It is capable of destroying up to a whole galaxy.
- Shadow Skull Arms: Can create any number of long arms with clawed hands with a black skull on the end, each one is used for a variety of purposses like conecting his body parts after being disconnected, scratching and slashing, grabbing and binding, etc, ect, etc.
Defensive represents only defensive techniques.
- Void: Grim can create a miniature Black Hole that absorbs any technique in front of it. They are sent to a pocket dimension that Grimm created.
- Skull Shield: Grimm creates a shield that resembles his mask, it's very sturdy and can be used to crush things.