Maria Nakamura (Younger Sister)
Garry is the older sibling of the Nakamura twins, his sister being younger by five minutes. He was the second of the two to find out they had weapon abilities. Even though his family is known to be weapons, the children in his neighborhood considered it making you a monster and would try to exclude his sister from games, such as Fruits Basket, which became the common game the children would play. Garry knew about this situation, but he didn't want to be excluded from the game and didn't do much about it.
After Garry had obtained his weapon abilities, he stood up for his sister, gaining the courage to do so and told off the children for not including Maria. Both were left out and ignored and soon just played by themselves in their own backyard.
At the age of twelve, Garry and his sister were allowed to attend Shibusen. When they arrived, that was around the time that Kana had been brought to the academy. They offered to be Kana's partners and she accepted, thus making them a team.
"Tell me something. Do you truly believe that I care about what'll happen? No? Well, it makes sense. You probably don't care either, huh?"
Garry is a boy of Japanese descendant with blonde hair and green eyes. He has white clips in his hair to keep some of the bangs out of his face, because his hair is slightly messy. He also wears a white dress shirt, black pants, and brown shoes.
When he wants, a small symbol of three stars appears on his right wrist to show h bond with Maria and Kana as a symbol that means reunion and how they'd always be together.
Abilities and SkillsEdit
Demon Weapon Transformation
As a weapon Garry can transform into a katana. He can also change his arm and leg into his Weapon form.
Basic Meister Skill
When Kana isn't around, Garry is able to use his sister in her weapon form.
- Hand to Hand Combatant: Although Garry is a weapon, he is able to fight using hand to hand combat. He is shown being able to hold his own in a fight without Kana nearby.
Enhanced Durability: Garry possesses good physical resilience. This is shown when he was hit multiple times by kishins but was able to keep going while using his sister as a weapon.
Enhanced Endurance: Garry possesses great physical stamina. While Kana usually carries the twins while on missions, Garry and his sister would sometimes have to run as well and are easily able to catch up.
- Garry and his sister were based off of Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail, along with Hikaru and Karou from Ouran High School Host Club. They're personalities tend to lean towards Natsu and Gray when they fight, but lean towards Hikaru and Karou in their speech. They're personalities were made up as the creator made them, originally being a happy and trusting brother and sister relationship. However, the creator got bored of that and felt there needed to be conflict between the twins at one point and thus changed their personas, turning to be what they are now.
- The twins' weapon forms are katanas. This was based off of one of Erza Scarlet's weapons from the anime Fairy Tail. The creator was inspired by the weapon and used it for their weapon forms.
- The game Garry and his sister played is known as Fruits Basket, where kids shout a certain fruit and would have to change seats. This game is a reference from the anime Fruits Basket.
- Originally, the twins were supposed to look like Kana appearance-wise and wear blue clothing.